Car fires are considered terrible incidents which result in human and material losses, these fires occur increasingly during summer due to high temperature and neglecting the periodic inspection of the vehicle.
Vehicle drivers must take all precautionary measures, particularly:
- Inspect the vehicle fuel tank
- Ensure that the gasoline pump is working properly to detect any leakage.
- Ensure that the radiator has the required quantity of fluids as it’s really important for heat resistance.
- Periodic maintenance of wires and replacing damaged ones.
- Ensure that a fire extinguisher is ready to use in the vehicle.